This two-day lecture and lab experience is designed to teach you to use EXOS’ physical therapy framework to assess your client’s movement and help them function optimally.
There are many different approaches to rehab and physical therapy, but not all of them are effective. Traditional rehab models focus on elements like muscles in joints individually, assuming that by treating these elements in isolation the body will function properly as a whole.
EXOS uses a movement-based model of human function and therapy with an approach to global movement themes that includes a complex system of elements, patterns, and interactions of the human body. Explore our course schedule and outline which covers the below topics.
- EXOS rehab to performance methodology
- Review of the EXOS physical therapy framework
- Introduction of the global movement themes concept
- The EXOS pillar prerequisite assessment
- Prioritization and relevance of findings from the EXOS pillar prerequisite assessment
- Treatment heuristics – prioritization and focus on treatment intervention
- Fundamental movement application of global movement themes and integration into the EXOS training system
- Case study and real-world application
- CEU’s: please email firstname.lastname@example.org for CEU information