Whether you want to coach professional athletes or find joy working with the general population, this course will help you lay the foundation for a roster of happy clients. We’ll provide you with tools to help them achieve their fitness goals, decrease pain, and reduce injury risk — all key components of EXOS’ proven training system. Plus, you’ll learn how to keep clients engaged and excited. After all, personal training isn’t just about the results. It’s about the journey. Explore our course schedule and outline which covers the below topics.
- A systematic approach to designing personal training programs, leveraging the EXOS training system
- How to enhance movement quality in an effort to reduce pain and injury risk
- The art of coaching: How to be effective but also ensure clients have a great time
- How to prioritize both movement quality and client experience to create unique sessions that enhance your personal brand in a competitive market
- CEU: NSCA: .8, ACSM: 8, NASM: pending, PTAG: pending