EXOS Performance Specialist Certification Spring 2018 Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States, who are age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence. Employees and directors of Athletes’ Performance, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and advertising, promotion, or production agencies associated with this offering (and the IRS dependents, immediate family members and individuals residing in the same household as any of the foregoing persons) are not eligible. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply. By participating, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules (“Rules”). Void outside of Southern California and where prohibited.
2. Sweepstakes Period: June 4, 2018 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) through June 18, 2018, at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
3. How To Enter: Visit pages.teamexos.com/xps-spring-2018-sweepstakes and complete the online entry form. All fields must be completed. Incomplete entries are void.
Limit one (1) entry per person. Any attempt to enter more than the permitted number of times with multiple identities, accounts, email addresses, or by any other means, may result in disqualification. Use of any macro, bot, script or other automated means to submit entries is prohibited. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt. Sponsor’s database computer is the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes. Each entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the entry. The “authorized account holder” of an email address is defined as the natural person to whom an email address is assigned by an internet service provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the relevant email address.
4. Selection of Winner: One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about 6/19/2018 from among all eligible entries received. Potential winner will be notified using the contact information supplied at time of entry. Judges’ decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. No liability is assumed for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. Failure to respond to any winner notification within seven (7) business days may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Potential winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and a publicity release. Failure to comply when requested may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor reserves the right to require proof of identification, age, eligibility, and acceptance of these Official Rules from any potential winner prior to awarding a prize.
5. Prize/Odds: One (1) prize is available: An access code for one (1) EXOS Performance Specialist Certification online education course (“Course”). Approximate retail value of prize: $1,130. See Course details at https://www.teamexos.com/exos-performance-specialist-certification/.
Winner is responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes and all other expenses or costs relating to the prize not expressly set forth above. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution by winner or cash equivalent is allowed. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize or any component thereof for something of equal or greater value in the event the advertised prize becomes unavailable. Any difference between advertised and actual values will not be awarded.
Odds: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries.
6. Additional Rules: Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. No responsibility is assumed for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, damaged, garbled, incomplete or illegible entries, all of which are void; (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, mobile device, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems; or (iii) any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s mobile device related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes.
By participating, you agree (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) to be bound by the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to: (i) permanently disqualify from any Sweepstakes it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules; and (ii) suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes if Sponsor believes, in its sole discretion, that malfunction, error, disruption or damage is impairing or will impair the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. Entry constitutes consent to the use of prize winner’s name, voice, picture, and/or likeness, in any and all media without restriction of any kind whatsoever, without compensation for promotion purposes to the extent allowed by law.
Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or any website, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified, and Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such entrant’s eligibility. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and select winner from entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, or transmission, communications line failure, technical failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized use of any technology used in connection with this Sweepstakes.
7. Release of Liability: By participating, you release Sponsor, and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, directors, agents, advertising agencies, and all other associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes (“Released Parties”) from any and against any and all injury, loss or damage caused or claimed to be caused by your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of the prize, and you agree that these entities are not responsible for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the promotion and/or the awarding of any prize except as expressly provided in these Official Rules. Released Parties will have no liability whatsoever for failure to supply a prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any severe weather, hurricane, flood, fire, war, transportation interruption of any kind, or any other cause beyond their control. By participating, you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (b) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees; (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses; and (d) these Rules and all disputes shall be governed by the internal laws of the state of Arizona, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws, any disputes shall be resolved exclusively in the state or federal courts in the state of Arizona, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts and waive any objection thereto. For New Jersey residents, the limitations set forth above are inapplicable where attorneys’ fees, court costs, or other damages are mandated by statute.
9. Winner List: For the winners’ names, available approximately two weeks after the Sweepstakes Period, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Athletes’ Performance, Inc., Attn Education Team, 2629 E Rose Garden Ln, Phoenix, AZ 85050.
10. Sponsor: Athletes’ Performance, Inc., 2629 E Rose Garden Ln, Phoenix, AZ 85050.