Our goal is to help you take what you already know, plus what you’ll learn in these courses, and provide a common system and language where all best practices can live. You’ll explore field-tested course material that will give you an edge in your profession.
- The testing, theory, and program design behind the EXOS training system
- Movement instruction, feedback, error identification and correction, and cueing
- Coaching and motivational science
- How to optimize movement skill learning and transfer it to sport and life
- Unlimited access to course materials (no expiration date)
- Ability to jump into the Phase 2 Performance Mentorship upon completion
- CEU credits: NASM (1.9), ACSM (24)