This four-day lecture and lab experience introduces comprehensive screening to help build a transitional program from rehabilitation to performance. Recognizing that each athlete and injury is unique, this course emphasizes treatment plans tailored to the individual. Explore our course schedule and outline which covers the below topics.
- Introduction to EXOS methodology
- Movement Preparation, Prehabilitation, Pillar Strength, and Regeneration
- Implementing the Functional Movement Screen
- Upper- and lower-quarter movement functional examinations and common dysfunctions
- Introduction to EXOS training and performance evaluation
What you’ll receive:
- EXOS apparel and other cool stuff
- Exclusive discounts from EXOS partners
- CEU credits: NSCA (2), NASM (1.9), ACSM (30), AZPTA (40)
Join our education newsletter and EXOS education community on Facebook for access to exclusive discounts.