In the final four-day phase of this series, you’ll build on the lessons from the previous two phases. This includes learning a complete management system to assess, evaluate, recommend, and deliver high-performance programs. This phase culminates in each participant designing and presenting an athlete-specific training program. Explore our course schedule and outline which covers the below topics.
- Developing a performance culture
- Athletic profiling: jumping, agility, sprinting
- Mixed-method approach to strength
- Energy Systems Development periodization
- Olympic weightlifting
- Case study review and programming
What you’ll receive:
- EXOS apparel and other cool stuff
- Exclusive discounts from EXOS partners
- CEU credits: NSCA (2), NASM (1.9), ACSM (30)
Join our education newsletter and EXOS education community on Facebook for access to exclusive discounts.