This three-day phase reviews the fundamental training model introduced in phase 1. You’ll learn how to design strength training programs, the science behind Energy Systems Development and plyometrics, and how to reduce the risk of injury on the fireground. These lessons will be applied during participant-led training sessions.
- Advanced strength programming for firefighters
- Advanced Energy Systems Development for firefighters
- Plyometrics for performance and injury prevention
- Performance testing protocols
What you’ll receive:
- Swag bag with EXOS apparel, SKLZ drawstring bag, and other cool stuff
- Exclusive discounts from EXOS partners