Injury rates among firefighters continue to rise, and statistics show that many of America’s bravest possess substandard levels of fitness. This three-day course focuses on helping firefighters build the physical strength needed to meet the demands of their profession while reducing their risk of injury. Explore our course schedule and outline which covers the below topics.
- EXOS methodology
- Prehabilitation and Pillar Strength
- Basic strength programming for firefighters
- Energy Systems Development for firefighters
- Regeneration and nutrition for firefighters
- Functional Movement Screen and corrective exercise programming
What you’ll receive:
- EXOS apparel and other cool stuff
- Exclusive discounts from EXOS partners
- CEU credits: NSCA (2), NASM (1.9), ACE (2.1), ACSM (24)
Join our education newsletter and EXOS education community on Facebook for access to exclusive discounts.